BEDRIDDEN PATIENT CARE SERVICES IN BANGALORE
Life Circle Bedridden Patient Care Services in Bangalore consists of highly skilled nurses available to provide the skilled medical care you or your loved one needs. We are also available to provide assistance with activities of daily living when relevant to an illness or injury. Our patient care services are available in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida, and Delhi Our Patient Care Takers are soft-mannered & experienced, and handle the patients with patience. We capably meet the mass requirements of Patient Care Takers within a quick time span. We provide specialist nurses to take care of your patient at your home, our Nursing Care Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays and weekends also.
What is meant by Bedridden Patient Care Services in Bangalore?
When a loved one is confined to a bed, they will need assistance with everyday activities. Bedridden caregiving involves several aspects of life that you might take for granted, such as hygiene. Here are some things you should look out for.
- Ensure good hygiene
- Bedridden elderly people may need help with bathing and dental care. Additionally, trimmed nails and groomed hair will ensure the patient will not inadvertently scratch themselves and minimize infestations of lice, bedbugs, and other parasites.
- Hygienic bedridden care will also boost the patient’s self-esteem.
- Promote good nutrition
- Speak to the patient’s medical provider or a dietitian to ensure they have a well-balanced diet. Record their eating habits for reference when speaking with a practitioner in case anything unusual occurs after eating certain foods.
- Cater to their nutritional needs. Some may want smaller snacks throughout the day rather than larger meals. Additionally, keep water and non-sugary drinks on hand for them to sip throughout the day.
- Keep them entertained and comfortable
- Home care for bedridden patients isn’t all about bathing and feeding. You will also want to make sure they have entertainment on hand. Provide a television with a remote as well as books, magazines, and newspapers on a nearby nightstand for easy access.
- Air out the room regularly and ensure their bed linens are changed and cleaned when needed.
Bedridden patient care at home involves caring for injuries to the skin and underlying tissues resulting from sitting or lying in one position for too long. These injuries, called bedsores or pressure sores, involve making sure the patient is positioned differently every few hours. In the worst-case scenario, these sores can become infected and result in complications and a shortened life.
Here are some tips to easily prevent bedsores:
- If the bedridden patient is able to move on their own, encourage them to reposition themselves into sitting positions or to engage in minor exercises.
- Ask a medical practitioner about the best ways to reposition a patient without causing bodily harm.
- Keep skin clean and dry.
- Place pillows between areas of the body that often press against each other, such as the knees and ankles.
- Frequently check areas where bedsores often appear such as ankles, heels, hips, and tailbone.
Changing diapers is a common responsibility when caring for the bedridden elderly at home. When changing, be sure to wear disposable medical gloves and have a clean diaper, a plastic grocery bag, pre-moistened wipes, and diaper rash cream on hand.
Who needs Bedridden Patient Care Services in Bangalore?
- This Service is needed for people after Hospitalization discharge who has difficulty performing their daily activities. Our caregivers assist the patients in stabilizing and regaining physical, mental, and sensory functions.
- For Patients recovering from surgery, the first few days are physically and emotionally challenging. To avoid another hospital stay, Life Circle brings after-surgery home care services
- For patients with a terminal illness, it becomes painful and stressful to see them going through that stage. Our Palliative Care Services are personalized to help a patient improve their quality of life and their family cope with the everyday challenges of living with a terminal illness. With our advanced care plan, we extend palliative care services which involve pain management, administering medication, cooking meals for patients, and emotional as well as psychological support.
Our regular visits by our experienced team of nurse officers will keep the health status in check.