Elderly Caretaker Services in Delhi
Life Circle Health Care Services specializes in providing comprehensive Elderly Caretaker Services in Delhi.Thanks to our team of trained, caretakers who are compassionate professionals. From Our experienced Elderly Caretakers services in Delhi, you can expect nothing less than attentive care that’s precisely customized to suit you or your loved one
Elderly Caretaker Services in Delhi We Offer:
Here at Life Circle, we recognize that human needs change as the year’s pass – and that’s why we do what we do. Our staff is trained to perform and/or assist with a vast selection of tasks crucial to everyday well-being. This may include companionship tasks, such as transportation, as well as personal care, from bathing to dressing and beyond. Other services available through Life Circle include medication and nursing services developed to help promote long-term comfort and good health.Browse our full list of services below, and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on our in-home care.
Why Choose Life Circle Elderly Caretaker Services in Delhi?
Choosing Life Circle for your in-home care services grants you access to a team of individuals who are passionately committed to maximizing your quality of life partnered with Groupe-SOS.. We customize our approach with each and every client in order to address your unique needs, and every member of our staff has been thoroughly trained to create a safe and respectful environment. Beyond working to help keep our clients independent, we also separate ourselves from other Nursing Services providers through affordable plans.
Our team understands that we’re pleased to provide our services at a price that won’t create further worry.
- Personal Grooming and Hygiene
- Toileting and Incontinence Care
- Mobility and Transfers
- Medication Reminding
- Providing Assistance with Self Administration of Non-Injectable Medication
- Providing Medication Administration
- Creating Medi-Sets
- Oversight, training and observation of return demonstration of medication services are provided by Nursing Officer
- Conducting Assessments and Evaluations of Client’s Health Status
- Delegating Tasks of Nursing to Caregivers
- Monitoring and Supervising Caregivers
- Reassessing Client’s Nursing and Medication Needs
- Coordinating and Managing Client’s Care with Physical/Medical Practitioner and Others
- Medication Management and Oversight