PATIENT CARE SERVICES IN BANGALORE
Life Circle Patient Care Services in Bangalore consists of highly skilled nurses available to provide the skilled medical care you or your loved one needs. We are also available to provide assistance with activities of daily living when relevant to an illness or injury. Our patient care services are available in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida, and Delhi Our Patient Care Takers are soft-mannered & experienced, and handle the patients with patience. We capably meet the mass requirements of Patient Care Takers within a quick time span. We provide specialist nurses to take care of your patient at your home, our Nursing Care Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays and weekends also.
What is meant by Patient Care Services in Bangalore?
There are numerous proposed definitions of patient care that encompass many of the same core concepts, but there is no globally accepted definition. Modern concepts of patient care are based largely. eight dimensions of patient-centered care Respect for patient’s preferences and values
- Emotional support
- Physical comfort
- Information, communication, and education
- Continuity and transition
- Coordination of care
- Access to care
Who needs Patient Care Services in Bangalore?
- This Service is needed for people after Hospitalization discharge who has difficulty performing their daily activities. Our caregivers assist the patients in stabilizing and regaining physical, mental, and sensory functions.
- For Patients recovering from surgery, the first few days are physically and emotionally challenging. To avoid another hospital stay, Life Circle brings after-surgery home care services
- For patients with a terminal illness, it becomes painful and stressful to see them going through that stage. Our Palliative Care Services are personalized to help patients improve their quality of life and their families cope with the everyday challenges of living with a terminal illness. With our advanced care plan, we extend palliative care services which involve pain management, administering medication, cooking meals for patients, and emotional and psychological support.
Our regular visits by our experienced team of nurse officers will keep the health status in check.