PATIENT CARE SERVICES IN GURGAON
Life Circle Patient Care Services in Gurgaon consists of highly skilled nurses available to provide the skilled medical care you or your loved one needs. We are also available to provide assistance with activities of daily living when relevant to an illness or injury. Our patient care services are available in Bangalore, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Noida, and Delhi Our Patient Care Takers are soft-mannered & experienced, and handle the patients with patience. We capably meet the mass requirements of Patient Care Takers within a quick time span. We provide specialist nurses to take care of your patient at your home, our Nursing Care Services are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including all holidays and weekends also.
What is meant by Patient Care Services in Gurgaon?
There are numerous proposed definitions of patient care that encompass many of the same core concepts, but there is no globally accepted definition. Modern concepts of patient care are based largely. eight dimensions of patient-centered care Respect for patient’s preferences and values
- Emotional support
- Physical comfort
- Information, communication, and education
- Continuity and transition
- Coordination of care
- Access to care
Who needs Patient Care Services in Gurgaon?
- This Service is needed for people after Hospitalization discharge who has difficulty performing their daily activities. Our caregivers assist the patients in stabilizing and regaining physical, mental, and sensory functions.
- For Patients recovering from surgery, the first few days are physically and emotionally challenging. To avoid another hospital stay, Life Circle brings after-surgery home care services
- For patients with a terminal illness, it becomes painful and stressful to see them going through that stage. Our Palliative Care Services are personalized to help a patient improve their quality of life and their family cope with the everyday challenges of living with a terminal illness. With our advanced care plan, we extend palliative care services which involve pain management, administering medication, cooking meals for patients, and emotional as well as psychological support.
Importance of Patient Care Services
We believe Patient Care shows kindness and compassion are associated with better adherence to medication, lower incidence of adverse reactions, fewer errors, and increased patient satisfaction. Expressing empathy, one patient at a time improves personality in health care. As Patient satisfaction is essential
We live in a world where everyone’s opinion is heard, which means that if patients are unhappy, they can go online and complain about it. This has a significant impact on the type of hospital and its future business. Hospitals have also begun hiring patient satisfaction officers to track patient satisfaction.
studies show that low-risk patients are twice as likely to delay care and are three times more likely to have unmet medical needs than high-risk patients. As patients become more active in their care, we see “high levels of preventive health care and preventive care, as well as increased control over health conditions.”